Never go online without the latest anti-virus protection. Fast-spreading mass-mailing viruses, worms and Trojans like Mydoom, Bagle and Sasser can easily infect exposed PCs over dial-up or broadband connections, forward themselves to your email contacts and even help remote hackers hijack personal information.
That’s why award-winning McAfee VirusScan-trusted by millions worldwide-automatically scans your email, attachments, shared disks and downloads, then immediately starts to clean or quarantine infections. Easy to download, install and use, McAfee VirusScan automatically checks for virus updates* whenever you connect to the Internet, so your protection stays up-to-date against the latest threats, including spyware.
- Prevents viruses when emailing, downloading and surfing
- Destroys viruses and virus-like threats
- Identifies spying and pop-up ad programs
- Updates automatically to protect against new threats
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, or XP
- Pentium 133 MHz
- Minimum 16 MB RAM; 32 MB recommended
- 8 MB free hard-drive space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
McAfee VirusScan can be purchased as a downloadable package or on CD with documentation.
Visit McAfee for information regarding purchasing.